RS Logix 5000 Exporting Tag Error

jnsomani

Hi All,

I am not able to Export a TAGs from Studio 5000 (Logix designer), When my Program is Open and i can see all the tags in Navigation Bar.

And going to "TOOLS" menu bar, Selecting Export Tags and logic comments, It is not opening the Dialog box or another windows to save the Tags.CSV file.

Pls let me know what could be the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to export some add on instructions & sub routines and import them into a program that is in Rslogix 5000 v20. The program...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I would like to integrate a CompactLogix program into another CompactLogix program that is running another machine. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an offline copy of a controller in RSLogix 5000; I want to export all of the information I see in Controller Tags, Properties, and...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find a way to get a CSV or other delimited text file of I/O addresses and labels from a compactlogix. I can get nice ones from...
Replies
Views
I am familiar with trending data in rslogix, but can I export a trend table to excel manually or automatically? What are the steps if this can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom