rs232 communication of slc 5/04

muds

hi all,,!

i struck in problem that i want to communicate my allen bredly cpu slc 5/04 to wientek hmi having rs232 communication..

so what should i do to communicate my slc 5/04 with wientek mt6070? or what cable should i used to communicate it or any module,,?

thanks in advance!

guiness,,! thats gud stuff but it make me more confusing...
let me try to explain,,
what i need ,,a cable that can connect my slc5/04 to wientek hmi having rs232 port..and can communicate with it,,,

hope,,question is more clear now,,
thans in addvance
regards

what i need ,,a cable that can connect my slc5/04 to wientek hmi having rs232 port..and can communicate with it,,,

Yes... that is the pin out on both parts, your HMI and the CPU

You need to take that information to make a cable... TX to RX and RX to TX and GND to GND

thnaks MIckey!

mickey can u please guide how to communicate slc5/04 having DH+ protocol with other HMI having rs232.