RS232 Mitsubishi FX2N-32MR

mgjeya

Hi,
I am working in serial communication RS232 in VB.net for Mitsubishi FX2N-32MR PLC. I have download the MX-OPC server and used the MX component ACTEASYIF ActiveX control as the driver for serial communication. But i cant achieve the result it through the error message of " Exit the program and restart the IBM-PC/AT compatible.Reinstall MX Component.Inform the telephone center of our company" . Please help me to rectify this problem.
JEYA

Similar Topics

Hi, I need some help on how to write the command to print a string of ASCII code to a sato printer The sato printer model is CL4NX (2 unit)...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Wonder if some1 can help me. Im using a FX3G mitsubishi PLC and want to communicate via the RS422 coms port instead of adding a 232-BD...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am using an A2USHCPU-S1 PLC and am trying to set up a network between a A1SJ61BT11 CC-Link card and a AJ65BT-R2 RS232 card. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Does someone know wherer to find a manual for the "A1SJ71UC24-R2" modul?? I have searched the Mitsu site, but the only have the...
Replies
Views
C
I am extremley confused on this, I hope you guys can help. I have a mitsubishi Q01 PLC with a RS232 module card attached to a Hermes 4L CAB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom