RS485 -> USB converters

Aminesnou

Hello,
I'm working on a protocol named "BitBus" which use a SDLC protocol for encapsulation.
This protocol contains start & End Flag, but when i want to do my mesurements with the hardware protocol (RS 485 - USB) converters and with the software "Matlab Serial explorer" I can not find these flags.
I need you help

Hello.
I am not familiar with either BitBus nor MatLab, but I have some experience with serial buses.
It does not seem that the SDLC protocol encapsulation is supported by the Matlab Serial explorer.
I would say you would save yourself a lot of time if you use a product developed for this purpose such as the one below:
USB-BIT - ELZET80 Mikrocomputer GmbH&Co., KG

Hello.
I am not familiar with either BitBus nor MatLab, but I have some experience with serial buses.
It does not seem that the SDLC protocol encapsulation is supported by the Matlab Serial explorer.
I would say you would save yourself a lot of time if you use a product developed for this purpose such as the one below:
USB-BIT - ELZET80 Mikrocomputer GmbH&Co., KG
Thank you for your response !