RS5000 PowerFlex 525, will not communicate

An existing project, that was working, is not communicating to the drive using RSLogix5000 PLC software V20. It will communicate using Connected Components Workbench.
I am also prevented from added a drive to my current project.

Welcome to the forums!

You have not provided much information for us to help you. You've basically made some statements. So, what exactly are you trying to accomplish and what steps have you taken?

It looks like you are trying to add a drive to an existing network, did you try to add the drive to your offline project? Do you have the current AOP (Add-on profile) for the drive? What version of Logix are you using?

Give us a little more to go on.

Similar Topics

I recently had to replace a failed Powerflex 40 drive with firmware 6.001 with a new drive with 6.002. I was expecting to connect to it via the...
Replies
Views
I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom