Rs5000 with Siemens hmi Panel issue

francisedetz

Hello Everyone,
Please I am trying to create an HMI program on wincc to control/monitor an Rs5000 PLC program. The thing is am sorta lost...

I created an internal tag on the Rs5000 that can be used to switch some decrete outputs, and I thought I might just used the Siemens wincc design to toogle those internal tags, but it's not working.

Please who knows how to go about creating connections/communication between these two devices...

Please?!!!

Hi,

Have done this a few times using a TP1900 Comfort Panel communicating with a 1756-L71 CPU (also with a redundant Rockwell setup without issue).

Please see attached screen shots to get you started...

Hope this helps,

Rob

(PS - worked in Ibadan a few times at BAT!)

Logix5K_Siemens_Driver.jpg Logix5K_Siemens_Tags1.jpg Logix5K_Siemens_Tags2.jpg