RSL5000 crashes when I try to view properties in the I/O tree

Twinmold

I am using version V17.01.00 (CPR 9 SR 1)

I have a fairly large machine with multiple PIO nodes on an ethernet network. I am getting a flashing green I/O Not Responding and a warning triangle on the I/O Configuration tab. I tried drilling down the tree but I cannot find any node that has the warning label attached. I think I know the node that is causing my problems, but when I try to go into the properties screen, RSL crashes. It gives me the fatal error code 0xe06d7363 (-529697949). I have been searching for a bit, but can't find anything pertaining to my exact issue. From what I have read that error code is pretty generic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if you need more info, please let me know. TIA!

EDIT: I also can't run trends. I get the "Can't open the specified RSLinx driver"
Just to clarify, I cannot open the properties tab while offline either.

Last edited: