AOP installation broke module RSL5000

OysterMan

Hello,

My coworker and I are commissioning a new panel. We have a 1732-AENTR series C remote IO thats Rev 6.1. The project file from a previous identical panel has the module at rev5.3 in the project tree. I downloaded the AOP and ran the installer, it worked no issues. My co worker then did the same thing but now the module is unrecognized in the project tree and the module is missing after installing the AOP. Im concerned he corrupted something. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AOP but no luck. It works on my computer but not his? TechConnect said something about corrupting the aop core. My coworker did the first install and he was getting confused about zip files and the virtual machine we run rsl5k on. Maybe he broke it? any suggestions?

I would like to add that im using version 23.03 or .01 (cant remember) of rsl5k and my co worker has 23.00. shouldnt make a difference but he is on an older image of the virtual machine

When the module was at rev 5 before the aop installation we could see the device. Now it's unrecognized on linxs as well. I didn't have to install the eds on my computer. Do you think that's the issue?