RSLinx Classic Subnet connection to PLC not showing

terry56

Guys,
I am having an issue seeing a PLC through RSLINX.
In the image below, My PLC at 192.168.10.10 is connected to another PLC via the ENBT in Slot#13.
I can see the Remote Ethernet card, but I cannot see anything else. There is a 1756-L83E PLC, Input and output cards on site.

Exactly where the highlight is, "A, Ethernet", right click and select Properties. You can add the device addresses on the other network.

Thanks, yes I can add further sub addresses but that is not my problem.

I cannot 'see' the PLC System at the "A, Ethernet" connection. It should have a list of at least 7 other modules, including another PLC.

RSLinx is confusing in this regard. The ENBT at the bottom of your screenshot is the ENBT in slot 13, not the remote one. It's showing you Slot13 ENBT > Ethernet > Slot 13 ENBT

Try adding your L83's IP Address like I described above.

edit:

capture-20200410-125529.png

Last edited: