Rslinx configure driver running always.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
I was trying to configure the drivers. Configure drivers window showing AB_KT-1 DH+
Sta:0 addr.D000 error but status showing :Running. Now I want to stop it or delete it. If I click stop or delete button then my computer going fault mode and message coming A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
BAD_POOL_HEADER.
I don't writing full messages. I hope someone understand my problem.
Kindly guide me. How to fixed the problem.
Regards.
Jamal

You have configured a hardware driver for a physical device that does not exist, and it will always crash your computer if you try to access it.

You need to start your computer in SAFE MODE, then open RSLinx and delete the driver.

Also found this Ken. Registry option...

29408 - Gets the following error in Windows XP/2000 after installing Allen Bradley communications cards STOP: 0x00000019 (parameter, parameter, parameter, parameter) BAD_POOL_HEADER
Access Level: TechConnect

Regards,
George

Hi guys,
Thanks for your suggest and I have done shutdown the xp many times and reopen the Rslinx and trying to delete but computer giving same fault.
Please guide me.
Regards.
Jamal.

Saudi jamal said:
...I have done shutdown the xp many times and reopen the Rslinx and trying to delete but computer giving same fault...

Jamal,

Are you just rebooting the computer normally and then attempting to delete the driver?

Have you tried to reboot to Safe Mode, as Ken suggested, and then attempt to delete the driver?

Have you read the Technote I linked?

G.