RSlinx Enterprise install Problem

Oubax

Hi,

It's seem like it's is easy to install RSlinx Enterprise, However i found some problems.
I have :
---Windows 7 64bits
---Factory Talk version CPR 9 SR2 Installed
---Factory Services Plateform CPR 9 SR2 Installed

When i try to install "RSLinx Entreprise CPR 9 SR3" it's impossible because i don't have "Factory Services Plateform CPR 9 SR3".

And if it try to install "Factory Services Plateform CPR 9 SR3" the Factory Talk doesn't work any more.

I wonder if i missed something!? :oops: Or just i should find Factory Talk version CPR 9 SR3 ?

Any help for this ?Plzz

It is Rockwell software.
Uninstall EVERYTHING, reboot several times, and then attempt a reinstall.
Best to shove all the FactoryTalk **** in a Virtual machine, since now, with "Integrating Studio 5000", just updating studio can easily break FTView.

Oubax,

If I remember correctly you can not mix different versions of the CPR # SR#
They have to match

+1 for rdast
His comment holds true about the Rockwell Software