RsLinx lite and windows 8

It's not an RSLinx software issue, but rather the "Get Plus" downloader utility that Rockwell Automation uses. Depending on the OS and browser you are using it can (I think) be an ActiveX or a Java applet.

Try using a different browser, and watch carefully for any security popups or status bars.

Just an unrelated issue But might help
I had an issue with the kinco screen software and win 8.1
Changing the compatibility mode back to win 8.0 solved it.
Try setting the mode to win 7 or XP

Similar Topics

Are there any versions of RSlinx lite that will run on windows 7 pro 64 bit? Been trying for hours here to get it setup. Downloaded VMware but it...
Replies
Views
I want to know if anybody is using RSLinx Lite under WIndows XP I have installed version 2.42. When I go online using 1747-PIC / AIC+ Driver, The...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know if there is a portable version of RSLinx Lite (even an old one)? I am wondering as I am trying to put together some tools...
Replies
Views
I've created a test program in Micro Starter Lite and attempting to set up communications with the emulator and run the program. In the...
Replies
Views
Trying to communicate to a network using the two mentioned in title. Can't really find a good video on how to do it. If I choose AB_ETH-1 I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom