Portable version of RSLinx Lite?

tlf30

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is a portable version of RSLinx Lite (even an old one)? I am wondering as I am trying to put together some tools that I can run from a external harddrive without installing on a machine, and I always end up needing to install RSLinx, but would rather just run it without installing it, first because it installs so much other stuff that is not needed like the factorytalk activation manager, and second because the machines are usually not mine and I do not want to install anything to them in general.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Trevor

Similar Topics

Looking for recommendations for a small portable WIFI / Wired Hotspot box thing that I can use when travelling, sort of thing that will allow it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im looking for a solution i can add into the cabinet while commissioning to avoid having guys trip on cables and to have a small amount of...
Replies
Views
Looking for recommendation for a portable clamp on flow meter to check water flow in steel pipes and compare it to other flow meters as a double...
Replies
Views
I was wondering what others may use for a continuous flex cable for ethernet and some power / control signals. My application is for a small...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm looking for a portable desk/table that can be lugged around a plant for programming needs. Ideally it would be lighter, and be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom