RSLinx OPC Topic Runs only on Secondary Server???

lunenburger

Hi Everyone...
I am running FactoryTalk View SE Version 7.0 Distributed on a Primary and Secondary Server.
The issue I am having is that it looks like the RSLinx Classic OPC Topics are running on the secondary server but not the Primary.
When I reboot the secondary server, I get wire frames with the OPC Topic PLC 5s.
All the RSLinx Enterprise PLC's continue to communicate normally.
When the secondary server comes back online everything goes back to normal.
I have checked both RSLinx Classic settings on both servers and everything looks the same....

Any other settings I should look at???

RSLinx.jpg RSLinxS.jpg

If you Right Click on your Project Name and Select Server Status, what does it show?

Stu....

Server Status.jpg

Are the topics mapped on both the primary AND secondary?

If it's running on the secondary - restart RSLinx service on primary.

Verify all your topics?

Check the FTLD Test Client to see if tags are resolving...

The Server Status shows the Primary as Active and the Secondary on Standby

Also,
I double checked the OPC topics on both servers and they are the same.

What is the FTLD Test client?

It is the Factory Talk Live Data Test Client. You will find it under Rockwell Software --> FactoryTalk Tools.

Stu....