RSLinx pro ver 2.31.00 help

harrisoncw

Good day all.

I have a problem with one of my channels coming through the backplane it is only related to this specific pc as I am running RSLinks on another pc with no problem. I have gone through all the possible settings and cant find the answer. I am attaching a picture of the layout structure.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Running redundancy for OPC topics (RSLinx Pro is the data server)...switched from primary to secondary so that I could add topics to the primary...
Replies
Views
OK, so the time came to get a new computer so I went from one with XP Pro, SP3 to one with Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit. So, now how to connect to...
Replies
Views
It's been a while since I have had to interface Excel with a AB PLC. Typically what has been done in the past is to use RSLinx pro as OPC/DDE...
Replies
Views
More a curiousity what is the differents in these different types of RSlinx. I currently use the lite version 2.50 and have never encountered a...
Replies
Views
I am running Control Logix, RSLinx Pro (v: 2.40.01), with RSView32 (v: 6.30.17) and my display has no data. My driver (ETHERNET) is properly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom