RSLinx thru a Flexlogix to DH485 network

micahg

I have a Flexlogix 5434 with an ethernet card connected to my computer running RSLinx. On the /RS232 port of the Flexlogix I have a net-aic connected to a DH485 network. I put several Micrologix 1000's on this network with different nodes and set up messaging between the micrologix and the flexlogix. The messages work fine. However, when I use rslinx to look thru the ethernet card, thru the flexlogix thru the backplane thru the comm port I can only see the micrologix located at node #1. I know the flexlogix is communicating with the other nodes but I can't see them with rslinx?

PS, yes this is a continuation of a long thread a week or 2 ago but a different problem.

Similar Topics

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help. Awhile ago I was able to use a wireless router (ip) to passthru a 5/05 via channel 1 (dh485) to a 5/03...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there is a way to communicate between two SLC 5/05s using RSLinx on 2 separate PC’s? We have 2 separate networks one network...
Replies
Views
RSLinx Ethernet to 1761-ENI to 5/04 serial passthru to DH+ Panelview... I know, I know that is a lot to ask. The goal is to be able to program...
Replies
Views
I don't have a whole lot of experience with RSLinx Enterprise or I guess it's also called FactoryTalk Linx. We have a Rockwell FTView SE based...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom