RSLogix 5 Memory usage report

I don't have RSLogix 5, but I do have RSLogix 500, which is very similar.

To verify my information, I clicked the Help button in that dialog box and followed a link there to "Data File dialog box properties". It has a table that explains what each letter means. You may have to follow a different path to get there in RSLogix 5.

Basically, the "W" means that it's used as a "word", so the code somewhere is looking at B3:22 instead of just B3:22/0. The "F" means it's used as a "file" address in instructions like FLL or COP.

Similar Topics

Hi to everybody. I need to remove memories and rungs comment from a SLC500 program because was used as a base program a wrong file project and...
Replies
Views
... more PLC101 questions for you experience Ladder lovers: Do these PLCs boot up with junk values in memory, and if so how do you typically...
Replies
Views
Hello I need to make a pulse every second of RSlogix the 5000th I have read this thread through and tested it as rdrast writes in Post # 14...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom