One sec Puls RSlogix 5000 (Memory clock)

Instead of using the wall time clock I suggest you create a task with a 500 millisecond time period.

Place the following rung in the task:

One_Sec_Pulse One_Sec_Pulse
---]\[------------------------( )--

One_Sec_Pulse will toggle on every 1 second, staying on for 1/2 second then staying off for 1/2 second.

To answer you question on DTR: The instruction looks for a change in the value of the Source word. It compares the Source value to the reference value. When the two values are equal the instruction passes FALSE down the rung. When the two values are not equal the instruction copies the source value to the reference value and then passes TRUE down the trun.

BST is the instruction to start a branch.
NXB is the instruction to begin processing the next branch.
BND is the instruction to end a branch.
To see how this looks open Logic5000 and find a rung that has branches in it. Double click the rung number to open the mnemonic editor. A text edit box will open at the top of your ladder editor. In it you will see the mnemonics for all the instructions in your rung. Many experienced programmers use the mnemonic editor to enter rungs rather than drag/drop instructions from the instruction tool bar as it can be considerably faster.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply :D

Can you explain more thoroughly what a branch is, none of the rung I've got contains these instructions

I've tried the solution with creating a new task, but have an idea that ​​the second solution will work better, therefore I would like to get it to work

Can you explain more thoroughly what a branch is, none of the rung I've got contains these instructions

I have attached a screenshot to show you what a branch is.In the picture you can also see the instructions that have been used to create that rung and I hope they will be able to clear your doubts about BST,NXB and BND.

Branch.jpg