RsLogix 500 HSC Instruction SLC5/05 CPU 1746-L1551

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
o_OHi To All.
I'm Having trouble using the HSC Instruction. whan i try to enter HSC pop up box appers "HSC Instruction not supported by the current processor"???
What other instruction can I use in order to count pulse, since I cant use the HSC instruction.???
Thanks for you help

The modular SLC-500 high-speed counter modules (1746-HSCE, 1746-HSCE2) do not use the HSC instructions.

HSC instructions are specific to the embedded high speed counter subsystems in MicroLogix family controllers.

To start using the 1746-HSCE or 1746-HSCE2, begin with the User Manual and Knowledgebase documents giving example configurations.

Similar Topics

I am new to automation and new to the forum. I was wondering where I could find any sample programs for a Micrologix 1500 and 1746-hsc module. I...
Replies
Views
Thank you for reading this post... I've searching on the internet and it seems that i wouldn't have any problem using the HSC from my MicroLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
buen dia. tengo una falla al pasar los tags de mi plc SLC 5 0/4 a mi panel me aparece un error Problem writing value " " to item <tag name>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom