Rslogix 500 module fault

stu

Hi guys, I had a problem today with a mlx 1500 which went into fault, I went to the errors and it said about a faulty module , but not which one is there a way to find out the faulty module , thanks stu

Hi

In the s bits dies it show which one is faulty.
I am not sure but it's worth a look
how many modules to you have would it be worth replacing the address of a module with internal bits and then remove a card at a time until you don't fault the plc

Donnchadh

I had 8 modules on the mlx , I have fixed the issue by taking out each module one at a time, but I was wondering if there was a easy way , just incase I come across in the future thanks

hi guys , is there an easy way to pin point a faulty module using Rslogix 500 just for future reference