RSLogix 500 Pro (along with PCMCIA-GPIB+) for sale

cpatel529

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but wanted to see if this software was still worth anything to anyone.

My father recently passed away and he had a large collection of Allen-Bradley PLC components at the house. My mother didnt know what to do with them, so I offered to see if we can find them a new home and maybe even offset some of the funeral costs.

I used to work with PLC logic components while in college but its been sometime and I no longer am in that industry so do not know much abut this stuff.

The RSLogix 500 Pro set is multiple cds. Have product keys for each of the applications. There are 5 CDs.

1. RSLogix500 Pro (English), Rev 7.30.10
2. RSEmulate500, Rev 5.00.08
3. RSNetWorx for ControlNet, Rev 8.00.02
4. RSNetWorx for DeviceNet, Rev 8.00.02
5. RSNetWorx for Ethernet/IP, Rev 8.00.02

Please let me know if you are interested in this professional software package. I have pictures of the CDs as well if you want (by request).

On top of this software, also have the following PC interface card:
1. PCMCIA-GPIB+ with Latching Cable. I think the part number is 187039A-01

This is not spam. I dont know much about this equipment except for some quick internet searches.

Although this is my first post on this site, I have made numerous sales, trades and purchases on other websites (specifically rctech.net and socal-rc.com for R/C Car equipment under the same user name). Also, I have an ebay account with 100% feedback (same user name).

If I have posted in the incorrect location, any help guiding me to the correct location on this forum (or another forum) would be much appreciated.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of these or have any questions. Thanks!

Chirag