RSLogix 500 Pro Version 12

Galaxia_PLC

Hello All...

I am programming a Micrologix 1400 series C and cannot "Save" online edits.

I can perform online edits, but when I try and save them I eventually get a warning: "You must configure the communications through the system comms dialog when using security".

I try and upload using the "System Comms" drop down and selecting the processor, but still the same message.

I am not even using security as far as I know.
Ladder properties have "Allow online edits" checked.
Controller properties does not contain Series C as a choice, only series A & B.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I figured out something. In the past when I work with Micrologix controllers I always Automatically Configure the driver and it works. This time I noticed the Error Checking was BCC so I changed it to CRC and now I can save my online edits.

Thanks