RSLogix 5000 and ControlNet

naidanac

Hello, everyone.

I hope you're having a good day.

I am currently working on an upgrade project for a client that has a dozen PLCs in a ring configuration on ControlNet.

I have the .acd files (RSLogix 5000 version 8) sent by the client, but I converted them to version 13 as that is what the latest Logix allows me to do.

With the conversion, I can see the produced tags, but not the consumed tags.

Am I missing something during the conversion?

I added the .xc ControlNet file to the configuration inside Logix, but it does not populate the I/O tree showing the other nodes.

Basically, I just need the I/O mapping of the producer and consumer tags between the PLCs.

I appreciate any and all your help!

Nevermind - I figured it out.

The controller model that was in the BOM was wrong - I selected the correct one and it populated correctly.

Thank you!