Rslogix 5000 and Emulator communication

nmk34

Hello
i have Rslogix 5000 installed on win 10 and VM win 7 installed on this laptop. The Emulator installed on the VM7. Rslinx on win 10 does not see the Emulator that is installed on the VM7. any ideas?

The emulator was designed to be used on a single PC. It does not have Ethernet networking, only the virtual backplane.

I believe the only way to get the other PC to see the emulator is if the PC with Emulate also has RSLinx Gateway. You can then setup an OPC connection.

OG

Similar Topics

Hi, can someone help me how to setup communication between rslogix5000 emulator and Ftview Me. Based on manual rslinx enterprise is required in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a project which uses compactlogix PLC and Citect SCADA. I don't have physical PLC at the moment. Need to test tag...
Replies
Views
dear friends, please I need any document or video which explain all the necessary steps(configuration) to do a project with rslogix 5000...
Replies
Views
I am aware of FTV, but I am looking for an alternative with an emulator that will work with a physical CompactLogix processor.. I was wondering...
Replies
Views
I have to simulate a code in rslogix 5000 emulator, I am trying to add modules as per my H/W config, but cant find analog modules, i only can see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom