RSLogix 5000 AOI

MATT116

I just installed RSLogix 5000 V18.00.00 (CPR 9 SR 2.
When I try to add a AOI the only type I can select is Ladder Diagram. In other words the function block or structured text option isn't there. Did I miss something in the install?
When I go to about RSLogix 5000 and select more info I see this.

Installed Components:
Ladder Diagram
Motion
Trending
External Routines

Should I see something about Add On Instructions here?
Thanks in advance

Dang I see I have the standard version. I did not know that it was an option as I did not do the ordering and this is my first time to use 5000.
Anyway thanks for the info Mickey.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm working on an AOI that needs a ONS incorporated into the logic. Every time I run the instruction the ONS gets stuck on even when the...
Replies
Views
Hello!! I am trying to create a AOI to perform lead lag pumping operations based on run time. I do have 8 pumps out of which 6 are duty and 2...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have aoi written in Ladder to pass in and out string variables. String VAriables that interact with PLC program are declared as InOut...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on integrating Vin Verfication into a PLC via calculating and verifying the check digit. Is there an AOI for this or is the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create an add-on instruction to round a value. I have defined the following parameters for the instruction INPUT: ValueToRound...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom