RSLogix 5000 CD is damaged.

FNC

I am moving all my software to a new computer. The RSLogix 5000 CD is damaged and I cannot install it on the new computer.

My company cancelled the tech support so I cannot logon to get the software?

I have the license.

How can I get the actual RSLogix 5000 files to install??

I am moving all my software to a new computer. The RSLogix 5000 CD is damaged and I cannot install it on the new computer.

My company cancelled the tech support so I cannot logon to get the software?

I have the license.

How can I get the actual RSLogix 5000 files to install??

If you have a valid license, your distributor absolutely should be able to get you the version that you own.

Go to Rockwell.com, Click Support, Compatibility And Downloads

Select the download by serial number

Enter the serial number with product key or sales order number and all versions you are authorized to download will appear.

EDIT: versions available when the TechConnect expired wills till be available to you. I would suggest NOT logging in to the site with the same email as the TechConnect, make a new account of your own, as long as the serial number is valid.

I suggest downloading all the versions that you can and having them available JIC.

On my NAS I have all versions released, plus I downloaded every firmware update I could.