RSLogix OTL instruction (Output Latch)

.....Alarm horn latches are mostly created by people who have never had to live with one.

I once worked on a site where one of the operators lost an expensive pair of gloves.

They were found 3 months later when I visited site - reason for visit? Operators complained they couldn't hear the alarm over the noise of the plant. Guess where the gloves were...

Similar Topics

I am a beginner at RSLogix 5000 and in ladder logic in general. I am tasked with making sense of an existing program and reprogramming it to make...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom