RSLogix: Saving Teach points and Config params

OOPer

How would someone go about saving teach points and configuration parameters that won't get overwritten when a new program is downloaded? What's the common practice to save config params?

Thanks.

"Teach Point" ?

What configuration parameters?

What version of RsLogix are you using RsLogix5000, 500 or 5

RSLogix 5000

Teach point = motor position that is taught by the tech.

Configuration params = Um, things that are configurable in your system/control logic. For instance, timeout durations, speeds and etc.,

Similar Topics

It has been a while since I used RSLogix 5000. Is there a way for me to save data in excel, notepad, etc?? I want data to be saved when a user...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm having trouble saving a project (.ACD) with a number a the front. It says it is an invalid file name, but i've saved my files previously...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have to modify a program that has been running in the field for several weeks now. I would like to be able to save the tag data...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone has noticed or run into this issue. I've noticed that when making online changes using RSLogix 5, after saving and then...
Replies
Views
There is a bookmark feature in RsLogix 5000 which allows the programmer to bookmark rungs. But even if you save the file, the next time it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom