RSLogix500 starter free.

pimpim32

Hi all,

I read on the archives that i can download a free version of
RSLogix500 as starter kit.
For that i should look somewhere on ab site, under micrologix
branch.

Now i spend a lt of time trying to do thios, but no succes.
So, this version is still availible, or i don't know exactly
where to look?

tks

Extremly strange.

I had gone maybe ten times before same route link->Free starter...->
Go to download-> but something else was appearing. :(

Tks, now I can get it. :)

Until very recently (as in this week), when you tried to select a software package with the radio buttons, you then had to enter an In Support Serial number to get to the actual downloads page (even for free DL/s hosted there).

That finally got changed this week, now it only asks for a serial number if it needs one.

Try looking int TheLearningPit.com and download logixPro which is a scaled down version of the RSLogix 500 ladder editor. However the downside is that this can't be re-installed again on your PC after the expiry of the 30-day trial period, unless of course if you re-format your PC's hard disk.

:D

Tks again,

LogixPro i have it from before.For me
was nice to see exactly the RSlogix 500.

You do not need to format your hard Raj,
if you pay the licence, right?
But if you are against this you can find
a little easier ways instead of reformatting your harddisk.

Anyway thanks for info.