RSNetWorkx

Aye Min Ko

If some one know my problem , please help me.
Now i using RSLogix 5000(V19.01) and RSNetWorkx (V10.01).PLC is Compact Logix L31 , 1769-SDN and 1794-ADN.When I go online using RSNetWorkX, i found my device SDN and ADN.But they show with question mark.So i register using EDS Wizard, it complete without no error.After that i double click on SDN, it say again it is not register.Device picture inside RSNetworkx is only square box inside question mark.Not show the actual picture.I don't know how to solve.
With Best Regards,
Aye Min Ko

Have you installed any recent software for compatibility with Studio 5000 v21 ?

The EDS subsystem was changed for v21 and any of the associated software will break RSNetworx and the EDS registration process from earlier versions.

That includes Studio 5000 v21, RSLinx Classic 3.51 or 3.60, or FactoryTalk View 7.0.

This can be patched, but you will need some help from Rockwell Automation Technical Support to do so.

The problem might also be unrelated to that.

When you create a blank project and browse the network, do the devices show up as Unrecognized ?