RSView DH+ PLC5 communications configuration

ptine

Any help would be appreciated. Here's the setup....RSView 4.00 with no patches installed running on a PC with XP Pro. I also have RSLogix 5 on this machine. The PC is communicating to our PLC5s via a PKTX card on DH+. RSLogix works great. I'm trying to learn RSView and have had some success connecting a PV+ via RIO. Now I'm trying to achieve some joy with the DH+ driver. My problem is that I can't seem to get RSView to browse the DH+ network in my local tab. I'm assuming that it is a software conflict. RSLinx & RSLinx Enterprise are supposed to play nice together aren't they. I've tried all sorts of stuff but here's where I'm at - In my local tab I've added a shortcut, it's the PLC5 processor that is on our DH+ in our shop (test bench). I have added the DH+ driver with a unique address on our DH+ and set the Jumper ID to 0 as per our PKTX card, the baud rate is correct as per our DH+. When I right click on the DH+ driver and click on select browsing it seems to start browsing but I never able to see the other processors on the DH+. I've got the RSView DH+ blues.

Just got it working. First of all I closed RSView, next I right clicked on MY COMPUTER/Manage/Services & applications/Services and stopped my RSLinx Enterprise Service. Then I had to open RSLinx/click on the configure drivers icon/ delete my AB_KT-1 DH+ driver and close RSLinx. Restart the RSLinx Enterprise Service and launch RSView Studio and, in the communications setup of RSLinx Enterprise configure a DH+ driver with the correct jumper ID, node address and baud rate (use help if you are unsure). Right click on the DH+ driver and start browsing. You should see all of the devices on your DH+. Answer ID 47417. Now I need to figure out the objects connection addressing scheme in RSView. Any ideas?