RSView Studio Animation Question

jasauno

Does anyone know how to animate an object to make it continuously move a given amount in the same direction that is based on a tag with only the values 0 and 1. Would it be possible to use a bit shift register to do this?
An example of this may be a typical bottle line simulation

Counter

You can use a counter to count up each time the bit toggles. This will give you a jerky, but workable solution. Timers have worked well with me in the past also.

Use the accumulated value of each for your animation.

Ken

Make a logic to cummulate a memory tag itself in the drived tags when the particular tag is highattach the cummulate tag in the animation

jasauno said:
Does anyone know how to animate an object to make it continuously move a given amount in the same direction that is based on a tag with only the values 0 and 1. Would it be possible to use a bit shift register to do this?
An example of this may be a typical bottle line simulation

Under the animation tab, you can write an expression for the visibility of the object....

eg. If state 0 then the object is visible in one location only..
If state 1, then the object is visible in another location.

Note that then if you have the object placed many times (along a conveyor belt graphic), you can have visibilty aligned to state 1 and the internal tag for seconds( or something else that increments, like a counter)

Ian

ha I have been tryin to get this for hours and it is really started to get on my nerves...how do you make it become visible in multiple locations??

jasauno said:
ha I have been tryin to get this for hours and it is really started to get on my nerves...how do you make it become visible in multiple locations??

Copy and Paste....

Copy the object and place (paste) it several times (along your conveyor belt}

Then, have different expressions for the visibilty of the object at each location....

Check out the Demo that comes with RSViewME. (Objects 5 Screen Demo)
They have a box moving on a conveyor using the "Horizontal Position" animation.