RSView Studio problems

hd_coop said:
How is your ethernet hooked up? If it is straight from your laptop to the PVP you need a crossover cable, if going thru a switch you should need a straight thru ethernet cable

Not to de-rail the subject or anything, but don't most network cards these days have auto-crossover ports? Maybe I'm thinking of switches. But I saw my first computer NIC with this feature on a gateway computer a few years ago, and I just kinda assumed everyone was doing it now.

-jeff

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone. Let me start by being completely honest with everyone. I am trying to teach myself RSView so that I can program PanelView Plus' at...
Replies
Views
Hello to all the knowledgeable people inside the computer screen, my problem at the moment is like the title says, l can't open projects in...
Replies
Views
Hi Working with some project guys who have replaced a controllogix processor previously using RSLogix 5000 V11 for a controllogix 5588E using...
Replies
Views
We have an older laptop here at work that has RSView Studio on it that isn't used for anything. They only use Red Lion HMI's now. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
I have an RSView SE 3.0 distributed application running on a Client/Server. Can I use FTView 7.0 to develop some new screens and or modify...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom