RSView Works, RSLinx, RSLogix 500 Emulator

tayto

Hi Everyone

This is my first post, I will try to give you as much information as i can, but am not used to rockwell products. I have an application in RSView 32 works 7.50.00(CPR 9 SR 1), I have a program in RSLogix 500 Pro 8.10.00(CPR9). I am running the program in an emulator and i want to talk to the rsview. I created a test page in Rsview and while toggling the value in the PLC(Emulator) would like to see it update in RSview.

I have created a node called test and pointed it to local RSLinx OPC Server and i created a tag which i wanted to point to a bit in PLC program when toggle bit see change on screen, however i cannot see bit in online browse folder, and when i hardcode it in it doesnt work either

I have attached some bitmaps of what I have done so far.
Any help is appreciated, sorry if i seemed confused due to lack of rockwell knowledge

Node Browser.jpg Node.jpg OPC Address Browser.jpg

sure, basically when i configured the Emulator driver, i seen that it used DH485 therefore i just used DH485 in RSView and was able to browse my tags