RSView32 Project Transport Wizard

Bob O

I am getting ready to transport a RSView32 project from one server to another and from past troubles and some searching I see that there is a problem or could be problems with the project transport wizard. Has anyone else had troubles using this utility?

If my memory is any good, I remember using winzip to do the project transport. Has anyone else used this method?

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks for the replies.
It was a few years ago and it was on OS NT or 2000, can not remember.

Thanks Again,
Bob

Similar Topics

This is a total novice question... hopefully I can describe clearly. We have a Windows 7 machine with an Allen Bradley 1784-PKTX Card installed...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, A new client I'm working with has an older system, running RSView32 with AB SLCs and Logix500. I want to copy the existing project and...
Replies
Views
FT View Studio Ver 8.0.0. RSView32 project is about 2007 vintage. From help file: To import an HMI project to a local station application:In...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import trend data into an existing project? I have previous trend data and would like to import it into the current project.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I installed new computer with rsview32 7.4, rslynx, RSLogix500, RStrendx v3.44, and run project, project working fine, but not show...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom