RSView32 Trend/TrendX

I'm trying to open a display with a trend on it using a tag place holder and the /T switch with the Display command, e.g.

Display Process_Flow /TMyTag

This works fine if I use the RSView32 trend, but I would prefer to use a TrendX object. When I do the same thing with TrendX, the trend shows the tag as the place holder name, e.g. #1

I can use a TrendX object in a VBA UserForm and use add pen to show the right tag, but the UserForm is modal, which I don't want.

Is there a way to use a tag place holder with TrendX?

Thanks for your reply. I can't claim to understand what your VBA is doing, but I don't want to use a VBA form to display the trend. I was hoping to use just a regular RSV32 Display.

Similar Topics

Hi,everyone! First of all,sorry for my bad english. Secodly, I'm just starting to work with PLC and RSVIEW32. So, i have a problem with trend. It...
Replies
Views
Hi Using RSView32 RSTrend, it there a way to mark places on a graph where data exceeds 50 and 60. My first thought was to make a tag / pen...
Replies
Views
Hello. Someone at my work site has asked if I could make a live aggregate of conveyor runtimes. Basically he wants to know when conveyors are...
Replies
Views
hi, i am working on a project related to XY recorder. I need to plot the curve between two variables. I have written a program in RSLOGIX 5000 for...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import trend data into an existing project? I have previous trend data and would like to import it into the current project.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom