RSWho IP alias gone from RSLinx

Yabba

Has the ability to add comments to IP shortcuts in RSLinx gone? Trying to set up a network with easy access for lots of users and we've just changed all our IP ranges 🔨

You don't mention what version you are using. This option did disappear in earlier revisions but it is back in the newer revs. Don't recall exactly what rev it came back, but I know the last two revs have it (3.51 and 3.60).

OG

Similar Topics

I installed RSLinx Classic OEM 4.21 and tried to configure a Ethernet/IP driver on it, but in the RSWho window I cannot see the workstation or the...
Replies
Views
I can find plc in RSlinx lite but when I open Logix RSWho there is nothing there. The driver I added in RSlinx doesnt even show up in Logix RSWho...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am connecting direct from PC to PLC, which has a 5563 processor (NO Ethernet Port). I have tried a cross over and straight thru cable...
Replies
Views
Morning All, Have just had another Update that has dropped my Harmony.rsc file again. (second time in two days). However this time it has been a...
Replies
Views
Hello So I'm trying to install RSLinx 3.90.01 on my new computer (windows 10) and everything goes smoothly until i see this error. What can I do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom