Running Stepper motor to S7-200, CPU212

ming0521

Hello guys,

I need help. My thesis is a Length Sorting PLC Trainer, I used ball-screw type linear positioner and it is run by a Vexta stepping motor 2.25 Volts, 1.5 A, 2 phase with a 12VDC, 2A stepper motor driver. In the positioner, a microphotosensor is mounted which is used for length/sheet scanning; while at the end of the positioner is a sprocket with another photomicrosensor responsible for pulse counting.

Now I am having a hard time creating a program to run the motor using the CPU212. =(

First reset your stepper to the end.
then make a step, count the step, check if sheet is reached,
if not do another step
if yes display steps made and return the stepper to the start and begin again.