s5 115 cpu 943 problem

mehkocak

hi

the problem is that everything is ok while we connect to plc and we can see the program pb,fb,ob,sb,db in the plc while online but when we try to open the blocks in the plc by block status section in step5 it gives a warning " 0321:AS Function Disabled :function active" and nothing happens it is not possible to open the blocks in this plc because we have no problem other s5 plc's.

Please answer me if you have any solution or idea about this problem.

thanks.

Just an idea.....

Go to 'Project Settings' and select the 'PLC' tab

Check that the 'Modifiable' option is set to 'Cyclic'

thanks for your idea but it is to be able to do some modifications in the blocks of plc but my problem is that it is not possible to see the what is written in the blocks of plc.I cannot see the program written in plc.And it was possible in past but not now and I have no idea about it.

Nice one Paul, did you spot the deliberate mistake in the FAQ?

Kev

I tried eveything told in that faq but it is also not possible to upload or download the program from plc or to plc.So so except overall resetting what can I do about this problem.

thanks

Do you have an up to date back up of the PLC program?

If the FAQ didn't help you, then maybe your only option is to do an overall reset and clear the PLC of the program.

Paul

actually I am not entirely sure that the program ,I have, is same with one in plc.So I have to be sure whether they are same or not.

thanks