S5/95U Communication Problem

sawyer

Dear All, i would be pleased if someone helped me tackle this issue. the system that i am working on is Siemens S5-95U. In the system there is a positioning card.I have the program of it which has this extention .266 and i would like to transfer this positioning card program to the card itelf. How am i supposed to this using Simatic S5 ?

thanks and waiting for your replies

Similar Topics

Dear friends, I am having S5-95U PLC and COROS OP15 MMI,I want the communication cable pin details for the same.for communicating this PLC with...
Replies
Views
We have changed a S5-95U/L2 with a S7-314C/CP342-5 and can not get the communication running.Using the standard FC5 an FC6 and can see that the...
Replies
Views
Hi there! This is something so old and having machine with it....... Last time unit was powered around 3yr ago and it did not work since than...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a hydraulic press that is being controlled by Siemens S5-95U PLC . Lately the S5-95U has been randomly stopping during operation...
Replies
Views
Dear All,, We have a Siemens Simatic S5-95U and there is stopped red LED active Tried resetting the PLC,switching the Run/Stop toggle push button...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom