s5-95u program

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello all:

I am looking for a s5-95u program that is using analog signals and I/O's, I would be reverse engineering it...just looking for different ways that people program and getting ideas of the way that others programs are structured, also I will be learning the analog side, I don't have any analog programs "Siemens" here they are all AB.

Thanks in advanced

If you don’t want everyone in cyber space to get it then please PM me and I will send you my e-mail

Thanks again

why dont you go to the siemens website, and download the S5 95 or 100U manual. there is descriptions of analog use there.

DENZ said:
why dont you go to the siemens website, and download the S5 95 or 100U manual. there is descriptions of analog use there.

Denz:

I did thanks (some time ago), I was just looking for other ways of programming, the way that I would write a program would be different then the way that you would, not that either one would be right or wrong, but seeing other ways and ideas that other programmers program, helps (me at least) become a better programmer and that is the reason that I enjoy looking at others 'code'(y)

I have taken some really good programs and riped them apart to the point that they would never work again and learned some really good info, the good part is when it ask "would you like to save the changes" I just say no :D

many regards

edit:I forgot to add the fact that I have a s5-95u that is hooked up to a simulator, so I can run other’s programs, this help a lot

Last edited:
On the 95U there are a number of types of analog, if you use the on-board ones this is setup in DB1.
siemens have in-built analog processing FB's like FB250 something (can't remember the exact number), the parameters are something like kyx,x (slot adress) kyx,x type of analog then some bits for error processing & a word for the actual analog signal (processed).