S5 TNB instruction question

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

The TNB instruction in S5 transfers bytes from one location to another but I'm not sure which is the Src and which the Destination addresses.

If I had the following:
L (pointer to DB10.byte 0)
L (pointer to DB99.byte 0)
TNB 50

Are the 50 bytes going from DB 10 to DB 99 or is it going from DB 99 to DB 10 ??

I've looked at the manual but it says that the src and destination are Accu 2 which can't be right can it?!?

See manual attached...

TNB.jpg

Similar Topics

Slogging my way through re-writing a Step 5 program in RS Logix, I have come across this segment: A F 60.7 A T 28 A I 3.4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have read the manual section covering the S5 TNB instruction and realise that it copies a source datablock over to a destination...
Replies
Views
I have a S5 115U CPU 943B. I have problem with S5 to S7 conversion. I don't know how to change LIR, TIR and TNB command. I've read in many forums...
Replies
Views
I am working with a Siemens S5 115U 944 program. I have several questions, but probably the most frustrating so far is the following code. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to dig to the source of a minor "recoverable" system fault throwing a fault light on a machine that has been confusing my operator...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom