S5 -> Wonderware 6.5 -> S7-400 CP434-5 Eth

gardener

Hello,

I have the following config:

several S5 PLC's on a Profibus FDL network connected to a PC with wonderware 6.5. Now I like to read back the tags from the S5 plc trough a ethernet connection in the PC into the S7 plc..

Because I dont have a S400 CP that's capable of FDL I would like to act the wonderware pc as a gateway.

Is this possible? I'v been reading something about DASIdirect server or S7 I/O server but since I'm not familiar with Wonderware I would like to ask some advice.

Maybe one of you sees another possibility?

Thank you very much

Tom

Similar Topics

Hello, I wish to connect a Micrologix 1400 PLC with a Wonderware SCADA application. I have RSLinx Classic Lite. Is there any other way than...
Replies
Views
Hello I work on wonderware intouch and s7-400 using CP 443-1 Using XP Virtual machine on Host win7-32 ultimate I follow all instruction using...
Replies
Views
I did many SCADA projects using WINCC. This the first time using Wonderware My network is shown in attached file. and installed software on my...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I use PLC S7-400 with Ethernet module CP 443-1 and i want to communicate with My galaxy via DAServer. I configure my PLC with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this problem with the Wonderware driver DASTCPCIP (Ver.4.0) to communicate with the new AB MicroLogix 1400 PLC? This is the same...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom