S7 1200 sinusoidal signal

can posiible to take RESOLVER output sinusoidal signal feedback to given to plc s7-1200 to control the position of system.....
if is not possible why?.....

plz help me...

thanks for ur help

No unless....

can posiible to take RESOLVER output sinusoidal signal feedback to given to plc s7-1200 to control the position of system.....
if is not possible why?.....

plz help me...

thanks for ur help
There is a resolver decoder card you can get for the S7-1200.
There are special chips that are designed to look at the amplitude relationship between TWO sine waves that are 90 degrees out of phase.

HAI PETER,HOW R U?

Having a servomotor inbuilt with resolver instead of ENCODER & then,we can use resolver decoder card to interfacing a s7 1200 plc to take the signal from the resolver sinusoidal (SIN & COS Values) to control the motor....

Thanks

sorry for asking a repeat question.....
Actually RESOLVER generate a sinusoidal waveform naa sir.....& without digital moduler.. how can u interfacing to s7 1200 plc sir......

thanks sir

Last edited: