S7 200 - cpu 224 cn

TheTurk

Hi all,

I have a Siemens S7 200 - CPU 224 CN (Chinese version) PLC and I have the software used to interface with it (Step 7 MicroWin 4.0 SP5).

I've seen some threads on here regarding connecting to this, but I have a different problem. I have established communications okay, but when I try to upload the program (to take a look at it) it says the upload can't be done because it is password protected. I have the password from the OEM but there is nowhere to enter this password. Does anybody know how I can enter this password? Or why I might not see the password entry dialog?

I tried changing the language to Chinese in MicroWin.

Thanks!!

first you have to change the language of microwin to chineese and then the question marks "?" will appear in all dialog boxes, after that upload the program and do the changes you want....

hope this will help you