SIMATIC S7-200, CPU 224 Battery Replacement

Notice that for the test it is required for you to unplug the battery module from the CP in order to take the validation measurements (measuring a minimum of 2.2 V through a 100 kOhm resistance between pins 2 and 6 of the module). This suggests that replacing it with a new one would come down to removing the spent module while the CPU remains powered (so that you do not lose data) and plugging in a new one, once it has been delivered of course.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone :) I just want to start with learning PLC programming, so I need advice. I have SIMATIC S7-1200, CPU with integrated memory...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I apologize if this question has been answered previously. I need to replace the battery in SIMATIC S7-200 (CPU 224...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hello.We are trying to convert a program written with S7-300 Simatic Manager to S7-1200 V16.Unfortunately, there is only LAD,FBD option in S7-1200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom