S7 200 cpu 224 cn

sudheendra.r

Hi All,

Can you please guide which version of Micro/Win software has to be used if I have to access online data in the PLC CPU 224CN?

Also can you please tell me a link where I'll be able to download it?

Thanks,
Sudheendra

Sorry - My local siemens distributor gave me the answer to that today

ANY CPU with CN (China)as the suffex - cannot connect to Siemens programs
It is an illeagle copy and should not have been exported

I know it won't help but that is the good news.
If you manage to access any part of the program it will be in Chinese - The bad news.

my supplier said that he has heard of a revision 10 'something' But the program is in chinese -
The bottom line is NO - you cant do anything.
part replacement is also an issue

Hi All,

Can you please guide which version of Micro/Win software has to be used if I have to access online data in the PLC CPU 224CN?

Also can you please tell me a link where I'll be able to download it?

Thanks,
Sudheendra

There is a lot of discussion on the Siemens technical forum concerning CN CPU's.
You will need at least sp 7 of microwin to go online with CN CPU's, Look here -
http://www.automation.siemens.com/WW/forum/guests/PostShow.aspx?PostID=178178&language=en

To all...

(If i don't know the password)

How i remove password in PLC (any brand) so that i can access/read the logic inside the memory without deleting the files?

any advise would highly appreciated,
rr

Last edited:
Try changing the language of Microwin to chinese. TOOLS>OPTIONS>GENERAL>LANGUAGE>CHINESE.

Hope this help.