s7-200 program upload problem

senen

hi,
we have several machines with s7 200 plcs.some of them i was able to upload the program but there is other machine i cannot upload the program.the plc i'm having problem is the cpu 226cn rel 02.01.i'm using the latest microwin version v4.01.10.

communication is ok, but when i start uploadin i'm getting this error----THE PROJECT FILE CONTAINS ONE OR MORE OLD CONSTRUCTS THAT VERSION 4X DOES NOT SUPPORT.

THANKS,
SENEN

Similar Topics

START FROM ZERO. I had a sharpening machine using S7-200 CN. I don't have PG or software or communication cables. What is the software/cable to...
Replies
Views
We need to make upload from a Micrologix 1200 series C Bul. 1762. I have RS Logix 500 pro, but my knowledge of Rockwell is poor. How can I connect...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I need to try and back up the PC 200 ZE EPROM program from a Bosch machine. I have no software at the moment or Cables or manuals...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm working on a project involving stepper motors that is currently utilizing Allen Bradley hardware/software, but I'm transitioning...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom