s7-200 Read / Set Real-Time Clock help

You have to read the current time using READ_RTC command then convert it to integer and by comparing this integer to the required start time you can start the pump.

Hello Guys,
Can you give example program for READ_RTC ? I'm wondering if you could possible screen shot some examples for it. please?

Regards,
apolio

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, Please, kindly guide me through how to read data from ABB PLC to S7-1200 Siemens PLC. I want to use Siemens S7-1200 PLC to read data...
Replies
Views
Dear all, on some project i have s7-1200 plc that is used for communication to scada. Another company installed another s7-1200 in same cabinet...
Replies
Views
I have an existing Micrologix 1200 that read some analog values off of temp and dewpoint sensors. I want to replace the current sensors with new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there any specific library available for Wago PFC 200 to read the barcode? Please help if any of you know the answer. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello! I am using S7-1200 PLC 1212C AC/DC with configured Modbus TCP Server. I can already read/write Inputs/Outputs (Coils) and Memory Words...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom