S7 300 / 400 Arrays, How to loop it through..

Hi there LD
Dint understood what you meant !

Why have you hard coded the DI number ?
coding hardway means what?:oops:
Anything wrong in here. I tested code, it works.

When using indirect addressing in FB's, always test the FB's operation as a multiple instance making sure it is not the first entry in the STAT section
Actually I just called the FB2 from OB1 for testing.
Testing FB operation as multiple instance means what?
Does it means calling FB along with other FB's and and FC's?

"Make sure it is not the first entry in the STAT section."

Here "it" refers to what? Anything to do with AR2? I mean when FB is called AR2 points to first entry of the DI, right??? that is DIX0.0
But then you make it point to some other location, right?

Here's an example project using your FB in a multiple instance implementation.

"Hardcoding" means specifying data that cannot change at run time. You have chosen the instance DB to be 20

Ok !!Gotcha
So now because of FB1 everything goes off by 50.0 ! And it works no longer ! Ok
Now how to take care of this hardcoding ;)

I can now relate to your statement that
Make sure that indirect addressing is not referring to the first entry in the STAT section.!!!

And that "it" in your original statement refers to "indirect addressing inside FB's"

Don't know the way around.
Can you please ...........☯